Thursday, March 1, 2012

Creep...

So this morning I saw a cute little old lady she was a class V and I was able to take some xrays and clean her teeth, things went good. This afternoon was a different story. So I had a cancellation last night and text brooke to see if she had any names, she gave me a name of a guy she saw last year that she didn't have time to see again.  When I talked to him on the phone he seemed normal and said he could come in for me. I bring him back introduce myself and he hands me a bag of uncooked cookie dough with two small oranges, "These were for brooke, but now they are for you." umm, thanks? So I sit him down and start the cleaning and he says something like "Your eye liner is so perfectly placed." okay... thanks again? So I continue on and I grab my instrument and he goes "I like the way you flick that." Alright mister you have gone too far, I speed up to get him finished and out of my chair, meanwhile I am ignoring his remarks trying not to vomit in my mask. When I finish he goes, "You should get an A+ you did great, and you should try golfing, it would be great with your intensity." Umm what? K we are REAL done. And then I mess up his walk out because I'm so flustered so I run and make Mr. Solomon help me fix it so I didn't have to sit with my patient any longer. Yikes, lets just say I am glad I'll be long gone and graduate for his next recall. And yes, I threw away his cookie dough, I mean thanks, but no thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment