Thursday, March 8, 2012

Today I saw my dad and took a FMX on him, I didn't even have to retake any :) and then of course I did the caries risk assessment PE and the velescope PE so now I only have three PE's left, woo! I finished off my PA requirements so now all I need are 2 panos and I'm set for x-rays. In the afternoon I had two kids scheduled but they didn't show up, that's a drag I don't know who else to bring in! I need to see two kids and class III's from here on out, but we are all looking for the same thing, so good luck to us all... Today was our last clinic day until boards, boards are next week! I was able to get my instruments and things prepared in the afternoon, so it should be all set. I have a few meetings for the weekend and then I am heading to Logan for a few days, to somewhat relax (worry) and read my candidate guides. This is it people, I'm gonna survive it!

No comments:

Post a Comment