Friday, January 13, 2012

rollercoaster week

This week has definitely had it's ups and downs. Second week back trying to remember all that you've forgotten over christmas break AND scrambling to find a mockboard patient for next week. I really am not liking the switch of clinic days on thursdays. I feel like I am at my best at the beginning of the week which is why I loved my schedule last semester, but you have to work with what your given. Accomplishments: 3 injections, 3 PE's, crazy but helpful experience with tenacious calculus, 1 pano, 7 PA's 2 sets of btws and everyone one of my patients telling me that I did great! Downfalls: forgetting how to properly use the nitrous, second guessing myself, spending way too much time on insignificant things. BUT I officially found a board patient, not only that but she is willing to come for my mockboards, and she qualifies, and she speaks english. I could not be more relieved. To everyone else who are still searching, I'll be praying for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment