Thursday, January 5, 2012
back again, for the finale!
Can I call it a finale? I think I will, just because its that official, I mean if I happen to survive it :) Tuesday I was clinic assistant, it was a long day but I was fortunate to be able to do some sealants and 2 PE's on Mollee's patient since there were a ton of sealants to do. Yesterday I final buckled down and scheduled my POC exam and I hope to be able to schedule my LA written soon. If all goes to plan I will take all three boards in february, wish me luck! Today was long but good, saw family, both 1B's. My twin came in the afternoon she was so excited to tell me that she brushed her tongue and that it was really clean! (I gave her an orabrush for christmas) I meant to do PE's but they didn't work out. Tomorrow is our first screening for the semester at an elementary school, bright and early, hope I wake up! I already feel like I am talking too much, so until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment