Wednesday, February 22, 2012
lota stain
Today both my patients had staining which is a tedious task to remove, I don't know what I would do with my ultrasonic, that thing is the best when it comes to stain removal. My morning patient had severe recession I asked him if he scrubbed his teeth to which he said yes, I informed him that he doesn't need a lot of pressure to remove plaque and he was surprised to hear that. My second patient had his lower third molars which were covered in calculus and plaque I told him that its hard to clean all the way back there but that it's important. I really enjoy when I can teach a patient something that they have never learned or heard of and it's even better when they are actually interested in the advice I am giving. Another day down at the VA, only three more sessions there. I better rest up tonight, mockboard starts bright and early tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment