Monday, February 14, 2011

Love my twin!

My patient for today canceled last week and I hadn't had much luck finding another so I called my mom this morning to see if she wanted to be seen to finish up her cleaning. Since Abbi was with her we didn't think she'd like to sit around the whole time so instead I decided to see my twin! I have been holding off working on her until I got faster, because she has a hard time sitting still for very long. She is a special needs patient and is mentally a lot younger than her real age. I was worried she wouldn't cooperate but she did so good! I tried to explain to her what I was doing and when I did she was okay with it. I was able to take bitewings (which I didn't think would even be possible) and I was able to finish OD. Considering they came all the way from Logan and didn't get there till around 2:00 I'd say I got a lot done and I am so grateful things worked out!

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome that it turned out great and how comfortable you were able to make her feel!
    I like your profile picture by the way.

    ReplyDelete