Monday, February 7, 2011
the calculus flew!
Today I saw a 1b patient for the second time and was able to complete all four quads. I ran into some cement from braces that was hard to remove and that held me up on time so when I got to the lowers I was rushing and ended up having like 8 misses subgingivally (awful I know). I also played the waiting game, we really need more instructors to pass off PE's with. But I actually got on PE done today! Hooray now I have a whole two done and how many more to go? I need to make some goals. But my patient had a lot of buildup on the lingual of her lower anteriors (up until this point I haven't been able to see calculus so readily) and upon scaling It came off pretty well I actually caught a piece on my lab jacket, it was pretty exciting! All in all today was pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment