Monday, January 24, 2011

Today went better than I thought it would be. I actually was able to get the probe readings done faster than I had before, which is always my stress. I was able to take x-rays, hhx all of OD and OHI. Next appt with this pt will be scaling, which I am confident I can finish. There are days when I don't think I'll ever get better or faster, but I am realizing that with time and practice things become easier and I am grateful for that! It is always helpful to have a good day once in awhile to counteract all the lousy ones but I know I can't give up even when I want to. It's comforting to know that everyone else is going through the same things and it makes life much better when we help each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment