Monday, January 10, 2011
It will all work out!
Well well well today started out rough, let me explain. Pretty much I had been trying to schedule a patient all last week, over the weekend, the night before and then the day of. I wasn't having much luck, but my dear sweet father who was supposed to come back wednesday switched his work schedule at the last minute to be my patient today. What a GREAT dad I have! Anywho I was able to scale the last quad and polish his teeth and complete his treatment, I even finished on time. Prior to this semester I really didn't think it would be so difficult to get people to come in, but it can be quite the challenge. All in all I am grateful for those who are willing to support me in what I am doing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment