Wednesday, January 26, 2011
new patient
I saw a new patient today, it was someone I had never met. I was even running a little late and ended up getting there right at 8 when the appointment starts, luckily my room was set up by my other pod members and while she was filling out her health history I set up the room for x-rays. I was able to do the usual finish OD and also OHI, I can't wait till I am fast enough to scale on the first appointment. She actually had a lot of supragingival calculus which is the first time I have actually seen it on one of my patients. I can't wait to scale it off! I finished on time and was on time for pod wrap. We talked about ergonomics which I have been slacking on, I really REALLY need loupes! I need to find some way to get them but they are super expensive... Other than that I was able to take 3 tests yesterday and I will take my fourth one tomorrow after my classes and the review, then I will head up to Logan for my moms birthday. Another good day it has been and I am liking this happy phase, I hope it sticks around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment