Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Got a class 3 finally!
Today I saw my first class 3. Got charting, btws and 2 quads done in the morning. My afternoon patient canceled so I told my patient I could finish him if he was willing to come back after lunch. I don't have any more openings for this semester so when I told him he'd have to wait until January he agreed to come back. I finished his other 2 quads pretty quickly and was able to pass of my accessory fulcrum and ultrasonic PE. I got done around 2 so I decided to work on putting my class 4 patient into eagle soft, it is quite a lengthy process but I will soon be done. I then took a panoramic x-ray for a patient at midtown. I feel pretty good about today and am glad it worked out, I am looking forward to Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment