Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Why did it take you so long?

So this morning after completing my class V patient Dr. Hanson's first question was, "why did it take you so long?" And then she asked if I was the type of person who goes over and over checking and rechecking to see if I missed calculus when it doesn't need to be checked again, my response was um yes that's me! I seriously feel like the patients with no build up are challenging because I am expecting deposit to be there when its not which makes me second guess myself, come to think of it I am pretty sure I have blogged on this very subject before. Anywho I was told to be faster with my afternoon pt who was a class V as well, and in fact my mother. Well there ya go I finished an hour early with no errors, but working on family can be challenging, they tend to ask a million question just to be annoying, because they can! haha love you mom, even though I know you don't read blogs anyways. So I am pretty much overflowing with class II/V patients I need to see some III's, I need to see significant calculus so I actually know what its like! Next week I'll be working on my dad and then my nephew and the following week my sister, so hopefully I will come out alive ;) The semester is almost over, scary and exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment