Wednesday, October 12, 2011
mockboard/VA
So our first mockboard was yesterday and I didn't do so well, there were a number of things that could have gone better, but it was a good learning experience and now I know what to expect. I had a great day at the VA today. In the morning I saw a class V, didn't need anything but the actual cleaning so I finished him really early. In the afternoon I did the whole deal: xrays, perio chart, and 4 quads of a class V, but I took 4 btws with no overlapping and a PA without snap-a-ray or an ORA (that rarely works out for me) Then I had to use my ultrasonic because there was heavy stain on the anterior teeth from smoking, I had never removed stain, let alone used my ultrasonic as much as I did today, and I got really comfortable with it, especially using my indirect vision. I now have 34 out of the 36 required quads of class II/V's, I only hope I'll have luck finding some class III's! (And a few kids for that matter) We do our final injections on each other Friday, and I have a test this weekend so I better start studying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment