Monday, March 21, 2011
Termination of Spring Break
Well today was a wake up call that we are no longer on vacation, and a Monday at that, but things went pretty well overall. My friend came in, this was her second appointment and I was able to finish her up and even pass off a PE, at least I hope I passed. The ultrasonic scared me until now, it's not so bad. I was a little worried though this morning when I put on my scrubs and thought, this is weird, and then when I was setting up my chair I asked myself if I even remembered how to scale. I tell you coming back from from summer vacation will probably be tough if I already feel I am forgetting everything in a week's time. Wish me luck to make it through spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment