Wednesday, March 9, 2011
First Class 3
Today my patient from the resource list showed up I am so grateful because I talked to a senior student who said he tends to miss appointments. Thanks to Mr. Solomon who made the call he was able to talk to him in Spanish and get him to come in. He was a nice guy it was somewhat difficult with the language barrier but I found felt that by demonstrating the best I could it made it easier. He had previously been seen in the clinic and was classified as a 3 and luckily (for me) this time he was a class 3 again. I was able to scale one quad, his calculus was all subgingival which made it hard not to visually see it, I made 3 errors but overall it went well. He is scheduled to come back next month I just hope I will be able to get him finished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job Madi! I'm glad you found a class III!
ReplyDelete