Thursday, September 9, 2010
Oops I forgot to blog yesterday. It was another fun filled day in clinic! I say that only somewhat sarcastically. We learned how to take a health history which I had no idea the process is so detailed, but it really makes sense why we do it. We got to look up medications in our dental drug referenece book and it's crazy how many side effects can come from one little pill! To me the health history is one of the most important parts of the appointment, which is kind of stressful to think that it falls under our responsibility as the hygienist, but nonetheless it really is a key to understanding the patient and their lifestyle. I am constantly learning and for the most part enjoying each class, I just hope I can remember everything so I'll be prepared for when I work as a professional. I just need to keep on keeping on :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment