Saturday, August 27, 2011

first week back!

Well today is Saturday, marking our first week of senior year. Class was long on Monday, being used to our summer schedules and all. Clinic on Tuesday was a refresher on everything we had learned and forgotten over the summer. This Wednesday was an off day for me as are every Thursday, so that was nice and weird at the same time. Friday we have classes but I was excused to go to a continuing education course in Salt Lake on lasers in dentistry in, that was a long two days but we learned some cool stuff. Now that I am home and pretty darn tired, I am going over all of my classes and the things I need to have done before the new week starts up. I haven't seen a patient yet but have two on the schedule for Tuesday and I am kinda nervous, but I hope to get back in the groove and get stuff done! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment