Monday, October 18, 2010
our first practice day
Well I passed off three PE's today and had a full practice day to see a patient (a fellow student) I took her vital signs and messed up the first time on BP and got scolded so I'll never be doing that wrong again! I passed off on probing with the "right" probes and it wasn't so bad. I also got some scaling done which I am liking more and more each time. I really have a hard time getting every detail and I usually always miss one tiny thing which is so annoying to me! Karlie told me to get a check list, I think it's a good idea :) There are a lot of things I need to work on which is why we get to practice it but overall the day went well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment