Wednesday, August 25, 2010
better late than never!
We are supposed to blog after every clinic class and I am remembering this just now. Today I passed off my first PE and learned the second one. Clinic went well and surprisingly wearing my over-sized, heavy, albeit fashionable lab jacket was not that bad! I also tried on a pair of "Loupes" they are pretty fantastic and I just might have to get some (someday). I am starting to get the hang of my schedule and have been becoming more organized. I know getting in a routine will save me for the next two years, I just have to make it happen. Tonight I have read 3 of my 4 chapters for class tomorrow and am now realizing that is pretty good considering reading 3 chapters a week per each class is a little unrealistic I mean we do need to eat and sleep occasionally... right? Well I have already spent way to much time on this post, so this is the end for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment